Pages

Saturday 16 June 2012

Stacking the Shelves (2)

Tynga over at Tynga's Reviews hosts a weekly meme which is... Stacking the Shelves!

Stacking the Shelves allows bloggers to share the books that they have bought/borrowed/received over the past week with others!

So, with out further ado.... Here's what I got this week!:


I got these six books from a Wal-Mart around the corner from my dads house that just opened up, and let me just say.... The book selection there is AMAZING! And they're all 30% off! Which is why I have six books here... You guys know how I can't resist the discount.
The Selection by Kiera Cass: Bought
Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl: Bought
Where She Went by Gayle Forman: Bought
The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa: Bought (This one was 40% off!)
Under My Skin by Charles de Lint: Bought
Legend by Marie Lu: Legend

I also went to Value Village to look at there books there, and I managed to find two books that I've been wanting to read! I also signed up for Harper Collin's YA magazine Frenzy! I was so excited when it came in the mail!

Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden: Bought
The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini: Bought
Frenzy magazine by Harper Collins: Ordered

If you guys are interested in recieving the magazine as well, it's free! All you have to do is e-mail them at their Frenzy Magazine e-mail address and give them you mailing address and you'll have it in the mail in no time! :)

I was surprised to see that when I opened the package, I found a few swag items inside!


Hemlock Postcard: Received in the mail.
Divergent/Delirium Tattoos: Received in the mail.

I would just like to take the time to thank Harper Collins for the magazine and the goodies! And a special thanks to Vikki for taking the time to write that note for me! It made me really happy! So thanks a million! Can't wait for the next issue of Frenzy to come in the mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment