Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga over at Tynga's Reviews where readers get to share what they bought/borrowed/received over the past week. If you're intersted in participating, here's how you do it!:
- Create your own Stacking The Shelves post. You can use my official graphic or your own, but please link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
- You can set your post any way you want, simple book list, covers, pictures, vlog, sky is the limit!
- I am posting Stacking The Shelves on Saturdays, but feel free to post yours any day that fits you.
- Visit Tynga’s Reviews on Saturday and add your link so others can visit you!
- Visit other participants link to find out what they added to their shelves!
Here's what I got this week!:
Erebos by Ursula Poznanski
And Both Were Young by Madeleine LÉngle
I've already read Erebos, and OHMYGOODNESS was it ever good! It's definitely a creepy read, so I wouldn't suggest reading it at night if you're someone who's easily scared.
Right now I'm actually currently-reading & Both Were Young. It was originally published in the 1940s, so the writing style is definitely different than what I'm used to. But it's really sweet and cute! The writing kind of just skims the surface of everything and leaves it up to the reader to kind of think things over and determine what they want to get out of it. Hopefully I'll manage to have a review up for this as well!
Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult
I saw this one in Costco and opened it up and saw all the cute and amazing illustrations and I just couldn't resist! Let's hope the story is as good as the drawings!
What did you guys get this week?!